Full range of puncture repairs.
The cost of replacing damaged tyres that still have usable tread can seriously impact your bottom line. To help reduce such unnecessary costs, our experts can inspect any damaged car or van tyre to assess its suitability for repair, rather than replacement.
If it’s safe to do so, we’ll carry out repairs to British Standard BS159. If we’re in any doubt about your driver’s safety, we’ll recommend the best course of action.
This repair service is available from any one of our service centres and also caters for run flat tyres as well as low profile tyres common on many company cars today.
If you have any questions, just ask one of our technicians.
What’s not repairable
Your driver’s safety is our priority, which is why we won’t replace any tyres if we feel it is not safe to do so. This may be because:
- The tyre has been run whilst flat – causing irreparable damage to the sidewall that isn’t always visible
- The damage is on the sidewall
- We’ve spotted damaged or visible bead wire
- The rubber or tread has separated
- Leaking fluid from faulty suspension or brakes has deteriorated the tyre
- Internal sidewalls show signs of overheating from a long term low pressure
- The damage is too large to be repaired
- The tyre has already reached its minimum tread depth for replacement